Nestlé and Hsu Fu Chi partnership formally approved

Dec 15, 2011
Hsu Fu Chi

Following the conclusion of the regulatory process, the partnership between Nestlé and Hsu Fu Chi, a leading manufacturer and distributor of confectionery products in China, is now formally established. Under the agreement, the Hsu Fu Chi founding family owns 40% of the company whilst Nestlé owns the remaining 60%. The partnership demonstrates Nestlé's long-term commitment to China and enhances our ability to grow our portfolio of international and local brands in this dynamic market.



Read the full press release issued on July 11, 2011

Nestlé to enter partnership with Chinese confectionery company Hsu Fu Chi