Elected to the Board 2004
Date of birth: 1950
- 2008 Member of the Board of Directors of Logitech International S.A.
- 1998 - 2008 Chairman, Logitech International S.A., Apples, Switzerland
- 1992 - 1998 Chairman and CEO of Logitech International S.A.
- 1988 - 1992 Chairman of Logitech International S.A.
- 1982 - 1988 Chairman and CEO of Logitech S.A.
- 1981 Co-founded Logitech
- Educated at Stanford University, Master's degree in computer science (Scholarship from the Swiss Foundation for Research and Technology)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne, Master's degree in physics
- Chairman, swissUp, Foundation for Excellence in Education in Switzerland (CH)
- President, EPFL Plus Foundation (CH)
- Board member, Defitech Foundation (CH)
- Honors and awards
- 1992 Dr. h.c. – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne
- 1988 Swiss Entrepreneur of the Year (Branco Weiss award)