This took place in Shanghai, China from 24-26 September. The theme of the seminar was: Zone AOA - Winning in the New Reality. It began with a visit to the Hsu Fu Chi business and a Nestlé coffee factory in Dongguan with presentations.
On September 25, the 100 investors and analysts had a full day of presentations and discussions hosted by Wan Ling Martello, Nestlé CFO. There was a question and answer session with Wan Ling and Paul Bulcke, Nestlé CEO. Listen to the on-demand audio webcast
The seminar ended on 26 September, with a visit for the investors to supermarkets and convenience stores in Shanghai to see Nestlé products are available on the market.
- Video material / audio webcast
- Watch a short (8-minute) highlights video of the event
We also have provided a 3-minute animation of the presentations of the event. You can find all the presentations below if you would like to browse through them at a more leisurely pace
Question and answer session with Wan Ling Martello, Nestlé CFO and Paul Bulcke, Nestlé CEO.
Listen to the on-demand audio webcast, recorded September 25 2012
Read the transcript of the question and answer session.
- Nestlé in AOA (pdf, 6 Mb) Watch the presentation video
Nandu Nandkishore, Executive Vice President, Zone AOA
- Nestlé in Greater China (pdf, 4 Mb) Watch the presentation video
Roland Decorvet, Chairman and CEO, Nestlé Greater China
- Nestlé in Africa and Middle East (pdf, 5 Mb) Watch the presentation video Nandu Nandkishore, Executive Vice President, Zone AOA
- Nestlé in Central and West Africa (pdf, 5 Mb) Watch the presentation video Etienne Benet, CEO, Nestlé Central and West Africa Region
- Nestlé in Japan (pdf, 3 Mb) Watch the presentation video Kohzoh Takaoka, President and CEO, Nestlé Japan
- Nestlé in India (pdf, 3 Mb) Watch the presentation video Helio Waszyk, Chairman and Managing Director, Nestlé India
- Nestlé & Hsu Fu Chi (pdf, 1 Mb)
James Hu, Vice President, Hsu Fu Chi and Mark Davies, Chief Integration Officer, Nestlé Greater China
- Nescafé in China (pdf, 2 Mb)
Heiko Schipper, Managing Director, Food & Beverage division, Nestlé Greater China