Our Scientific Advisory Board is an independent advisory panel of world-renowned academics and thought leaders with expertise in nutrition, food and health science. They meet once a year to advise Nestlé on the company's long-term scientific strategy.
The SAB is also a platform where Nestlé researchers and external experts can share knowledge and insights on scientific topics of mutual interest.
The current SAB members are:
- Prof. Tamas Bartfai, Stockholm University
- Prof. Sir Stephen Bloom, Imperial College London
- Prof. Melina Claussnitzer, The Broad Institute and Universität Hohenheim
- Prof. Adam Drewnowski, University of Washington, Seattle
- Prof. Thomas Hofmann, Technische Universität München
- Prof. Simin Nikbin Meydani, Tufts University
- Prof. Neena Modi, Imperial College London
- Prof. Susan Ozanne, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Erich Windhab, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich
- Prof. Ramnik Xavier, Massachusetts General Hospital and Broad Institute Boston