The Nestlé Corporate Business Principles reflect our commitment to a strong compliance culture as a non-negotiable foundation of how we do business.
More than words on paper, our principles are actionable and we are prepared to do what is necessary to ensure that our Company is managed in line with our commitment. You can help us achieve this goal. Our Compliance Reporting System, "Tell us", provides you and all other external stakeholders with a dedicated communication channel for reporting potential instances of non-compliance with our Corporate Business Principles.
IMPORTANT: Please note that product or service related concerns should be reported through our contact us form or by calling our consumer services teams worldwide.
How to report a concern?
"Tell us", our Compliance Reporting System, is available any time (24/7, 365 days a year).
1. You can choose to use a web form or call a toll-free phone number and leave a message.
The handling procedure for both options is the same.
- Via this
You will then need to enter this access code: 11021
You may attach documents.Your submitted report will be forwarded to Nestlé.
- Via the telephone: Worldwide toll-free numbers and access codes (pdf, 265 Kb)
Once you dial the number you will need to enter an access code from the list above.
Your call will not be answered by an operator. A voicemail system will record your message and a transcription will be forwarded to Nestlé.
2. In both cases, you will receive an individual case number. Please note the number down and keep it safe.
3. This case number is your personal key to the Compliance Reporting System and to the report you have filed. It allows you to track the progress of your case and to provide additional information. You will be asked to enter this number each time you access the system.
4. We take all concerns seriously and will take the appropriate action on each report. We will keep you informed on our progress whilst processing your concern.
5. At anytime you can go back into the , (enter the access code 11021 again) and track the progress of your case using your case number.
6. We are committed to improving our Compliance Reporting System and reserve the right to make changes in the future.