Did you find what you were looking for on our website?
We’re always working to improve nestle.com.
What could we do better?
Nestlé has a long and reliable history of creating value for shareholders. We do this by putting our consumers at the heart of everything we do to drive growth that benefits both our shareholders and society.
CHF 62 billion dividend payments
CHF 42 billion share buy-backs
CHF 20 billion share buy-back in progress
All values have been adjusted as of current basis.
Dividends, upon approval by the Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), are paid once a year. The dividend payment date is set by the Board of Directors, and is usually a few trading days after the Annual General Meeting.
(1) Creation of registered shares
(2) Nestlé S.A. absorbs Unilac Inc. and reimburses the nominal value of Unilac Inc. capital at USD 12.00 per share
(3) Share split 1:10 (1st September 1992)
(4) Conversion of bearer shares into registered shares + capital increase 1:25
(5) Share split 1:10 (11th June 2001)
(6) Share split 1:10 (30th June 2008)