Discover the perfect coffee for every moment, knowing
you're supporting local growers and sustainable farming.
As the largest coffee brand in the world, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We embrace the opportunities offered by emerging consumer trends. With three of the world's most iconic coffee brands – Nescafé, Nespresso, and Starbucks – we offer a great experience for everyone, while creating positive impact for society through our sustainability programs.
We continue to strive for taste and quality, and greater sustainability in our coffee. It's why we're leading the way on everything from cold brews to personalizing the coffee experience through smarter machine connectivity. Our aim: to deliver the perfect coffee for everyone.
Sustainable coffee tastes better
As the world's largest coffee buyer, we have a responsibility to support coffee farmers everywhere. It's at the heart of our Nespresso AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program and our Nescafé Plan. Over the past 15 years, our combined network of more than 600 agronomists have worked with hundreds of thousands of farmers, communities, and stakeholders to help them meet the challenges of coffee farming.
Looking forward, we aim to:
- Have 100% responsibly sourced coffee by 2025
- Lead the coffee industry through our climate agenda. Make Nespresso carbon neutral by 2022.
- Accelerate our sustainability ambition through the Nescafé Plan 2030 by working with coffee farmers to help them adopt regenerative agriculture practices that will help reduce carbon emissions and help improve farms' productivity, with the aim of improving farmers' income
- Commit to a zero waste ambition and transition towards a circular economy model - for example, our Nespresso Original capsules are using 80% recycled aluminum.
- Expand our work in sustainable agriculture.
Explore our coffee actions
Coffee is one of the world's favorite beverages and billions of cups are enjoyed every day. To safeguard the future of coffee, we must work to increase responsible farming and sourcing practices.
More than a morning pick me up; for some people, coffee is life. So it's crucial we support the people who bring you your daily cup.