Chief Executive Officer Nestlé Health Science S.A.
Date of birth: 1969
Languages: French, English, German, Spanish and Portuguese
Other: Married, 3 children
- Since October 2014 Chief Executive Officer Nestlé Health Science S.A.
- July 2014 Designate CEO Nestlé Health Science S.A.
- 2011 - 2014 President & CEO Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. (USA)
- 2010 - 2011 Corporate Vice President Region NECAR (North EU, Canada, Australasia), Boehringer-Ingelheim GmbH
- 2009 - 2010 Corporate Vice President of Cardiovascular and Metabolism Franchise, Boehringer-Ingelheim GmbH
- 2002 - 2009 Novartis Pharma (Switzerland, Region Europe and Spain)
- 1995 - 2000 Nestlé (Switzerland and Brazil)
- 1993 - 1995 R&D Project Manager, Bula & Fils (Switzerland)
- MBA, INSEAD, France
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing, EPFL, Switzerland
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of California, UCLA, USA
- Chairman of the Board, Prometheus Laboratories Inc. (USA)
- Board member, Cerecin Inc. (USA)
- Board member, Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (USA)
- Board member, Axcella Health Inc. (USA)
- Chairman of the Board, Nutrition Science Partners
- Member, Steering Committee of the Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences (Switzerland)